Thursday, January 29, 2009

Napping in the crib

I put Abby to sleep in her crib today for a nap. She usually sleeps in her bassinet in the living room during the day. Yes, I am one of those moms that check on their baby every five minutes. At night, she sleeps in her bassinet beside me. But I set up her humidifier in her room this morning to lull her to sleep, so thought I would start with a nap in the crib. She seems to enjoy it (probably has no idea, just wants to sleep).


















It is impossible to get a picture of Ali and Abby together because Ali is obsessed with smelling Abby if she is anywhere close. That then leads to excessive licking, which I cannot handle. Overall though, Ali has been great with her. If Abby cries and I dont immediately pick her up, Ali will start to whine to make sure that I am aware of Abby.

But I noticed today when Abby was in the swing, that Ali was on her "perch" watching over her.


2 comments:

gammy said...

these 2 pics have to be my favorate so far. I love how Ali is watching over her. these are precious.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that??!! Ali watching over the newest addition to the family! So cute!