Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Doctor Appointment

Today was my 34 1/2 week doctor appointment. Everything is still great, got another prescription for heartburn and more vitamins. Abby is still head down, which is good! I am def. swelling in my hands and arms quite alot, but the doctor said I just need to drink more water (which, trust me, I do!). I will now start going every two weeks, and my next appointment is December 8th. Mom will be here in 30 days, so she just needs to hang on until then!

Dad flew in for Thanksgiving, he is enjoying spending time with his grand-dog, and she is def. loving it too! He is staying until Friday and we are going out to eat tomorrow for some good home-cooked food (Cracker Barrel).

I have my maternity photo shoot on Saturday, hopefully it warms up a tad before then, since it is on the beach! I am really looking forward to getting some photos done and will post them when I can.

Other than that, I hope everyone that reads this has a "Happy Thanksgiving".

2 comments:

gammy said...

so glad your dad is there. Stuart emailed and told that. Sounds like you are coming right along. Enjoy your dinner and time with your dad say hi. sure do miss you .Happy thanksgiving. hope the weather is great for your photo shot. can't wait to see the pics.. love you

gammy said...

hey Ann miss you.. love you hope you are well. I've been kinda sick cough and can't sleep so I'm not talking and hey I like it.. anyway.. love you how are you feeling