Sunday, November 16, 2008

All Because Two People Fell in Love....

After a long day of working on the nursery that included a nap, spackling, and one crooked shelf, I have finally got (almost) everything hung!! I found two great pictures at Target that say "All because two people fell in love" and "And they lived happily ever after". I think these two sayings go perfect with the theme of the fairy tale room.


The memory board over the changing table (yes, I am still working on putting things where they go!!)

Two of the shelves over the dresser, with picture frames just waiting for pictures of little Miss Abby.

I found a princess bank at Hallmark that I thought was just perfect!! I also got some white booties at a shower that look great.
I ordered pink letters that spell out Abby online today. As soon as they arrive, I will have those hung and that should be it. The room is coming together wonderfully, just needs a baby in it!!!
I start Lamaze classes tomorrow that last 5 weeks. I am very excited about this class, although we will see how helpful it actually is in the moment.
As for me, I am feeling great, but tired. Even though I try and get at least 9 hours of sleep a night during the week, sometimes I still need a nap and am getting about 12 hours a night of sleep on the weekends. But, since I know that soon I will be getting less sleep, I might as well take advantage of it now. My next doctor appointment is the day before Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

gammy said...

I love it -Its beautiful. I love the target pic. It is absolutely perfect. You have done such a great job. You are amazing. I can't believe 5 weeks to go. Who is going to be your coach? Well have fun take care and sleep while you can.. love you

pammy said...

hi ann trying to learn how to do this,so i hope you get this.ann you look great an you have done a great job on abbys room.hope you got my thanksgiveing card!will i know your about to bust.mom sends her love and you take care of your self love ya honey aunt pam