Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Howl-O-Ween

Ali and I went to Petsmart's Howl-O-Ween event and got our picture taken. This is seriously one dog that does not like to dress up. I only do it for special occasions and because it makes me laugh extremely hard .

She is supposed to be a bat, but it ended up looking more like a court jester!



I had to hold her down for this one!



This was the dance to try and get it off her head (but you can see the bat wings)!



And this is her friend Cash the Pimp Juice Dog!


2 comments:

gammy said...

thats crazy she looks cute. I can just see her running in circles trying to get that off. glad you had fun... what are you going to dress up as at the halloween party on base? are you going???

gammy said...

Ali is so cute gammy, I want to see Aunt Ann's belly.. see comment on your 6th month... love you