Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doctor Appt

Just got back from the doctor, everything is great!! Weight gain normal - a little high, but nothing to be concerned about - I just need to keep drinking lots of water and walking. And slow down on the sweets (my weakness). The heartbeat was good and my belly size was normal also. I did have a horrible cramp in my side a few days ago that I asked the doctor about and she said it was just the stretching of my ligaments as my belly grows.

Then the doctor felt around to get her position and said her head is facing down where it should be. They could feel her back too, which was on the right side of my belly. That is probably why I am more comfortable sleeping on my right side as she is more comfortable too!

Right before I left the office, they gave me my pre-admission paperwork to take by the hospital. That way, it will be there and ready when it is time for me to be admitted. I also have to fill out paperwork concerning my birth plan. That paperwork goes in my hospital bag to take with me, so I still have time to think about those questions. The countdown has definitely started!!!

My next doctor appointment is November 26th.

1 comment:

gammy said...

now thats a good appt. lots of info. getting ready for the countdown. Stretching does hurt. Glad Abby is doing well and you too. Thanks for the update.love you