Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

The Key Volunteer Network that I am a part of hosted a Halloween party for all the wives of the battalion. We had a great turn out (lots and lots of kids). I believe over a hundred people came and we had tons of sweets (that Abby quite enjoyed). The wife of the LtCol also had a small speech for us. She mainly talked about the rumors floating around that the guys would be home before Christmas or in January. None of them are true :( and they are still slated to come home in February. But it could always be worse, could be longer.

Below is a picture of me, Ashley Hittenger (who is 5 months pregnant with a little boy), and her friend Carolyn. As you can tell my face is starting to round out! My next doctor appointment is Tuesday, so I can get the "official" weight gain then. Still walking every day though!


2 comments:

gammy said...

nice bunny ears. glad you all had fun. and lots of support. We will take lots of pic on Friday of the boys and us. supposed to go to Mandy's aunt's halloween party. hope the weather will be good

Lindsay said...

OK...how did you make your pics unclickable? I wanna do that but don't know how!