Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pink, pink and more pink!!!!

Before packing everything up for the trip back home, I figured some pictures were due. I laid abut 80% of it out on two beds and snapped away. This is actually not even all of it from the two showers, but I think most people will get the idea that we are def. having a girl!!!






Baby Einstein play set and the bedding for the nursery. The nursery theme is princess with castles, frogs (princes) and unicorns. May all your dreams come true!!!!











Pink clothes along with the more practical items such as bottles and wipe warmers.















Even more pink clothes. I think she will be the best dressed gal in Jacksonville(at least for the first 6 months).













Bag, burp cloth and bib with her name stitched on!









As you can see, we have gotten a ton of stuff. Once I get back to Jacksonville, time to start on the nursery! As soon as I start getting it set up, Ill post pictures!


1 comment:

gammy said...

looks great. can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!!finally got your package from target I'll bring it over befroe you leave.. love you had a great time ...It was great seeing you.