Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good morning!!

Abby had a WONDERFUL night last night. For the past week, she has been getting up every three hours just absolutely starving. I read that it was just a growth spurt and would pass (thank goodness).

Last night, she went to bed at 7:45, about 3:45 I woke up realizing that I had not heard from her. So I immediately run into her room and check on her. She is fine, just sleeping away. About 4:30 she woke up, I fed her and she went right back to sleep.

I was able to get up this morning, get completely ready, get packed for day care and she slept the whole time. These are the pictures from when I went to finally get her up!



Ms. Snuggly likes to snuggle the side of the crib!



Big Stretch!!



Stop taking pictures!




2 comments:

Katie said...

She is just so cute!

gammy said...

well so glad she is doing well. they are great pics. I just cracked up with No more pics. you do a great job with your blog. thanks :)