Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Random Pictures

After getting complaints from Nona (Hi, Mom!) that I was not putting updated pictures on the blog, I found a few that I had taken but not put on the website. Enjoy!

She is starting to really be able to grab things and hold on to them.





Serious face!



This made me laugh. She got so excited that her pacifier fell out of her mouth, but it didnt go very far!


Still so happy to take a bath! I have never seen a baby that loves a bath as much as she does!



Abby will be 4 months old next week. Her doctor appointment for more shots is Monday :(. Not looking forward to that especially since Stuart may not be able to go with me. We have been trying to incorporate cereal into her bottle at night, but it is not going very well, she does not like it very much. I am going to talk to the doctor on Monday about trying a different type of cereal (like oatmeal) to see if that helps. She has yet to sleep through the night, the longest stretch has been about 6 hours which is good, but longer would be better!!
Ill be in TN for Memorial Day weekend, looking forward to seeing the grandparents!



2 comments:

gammy said...

thanks for the pics I agree with your mom. This little angel always puts a smile on my face she is growing up so fast love to all

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I miss my sweet Abby.

Nona