Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Einstein

I put Abby's Baby Einstein toy together this weekend. I wasnt sure if she was old enough to enjoy it, but thought I would at least give it a try since she can hold her head up. She mainly just leans forward in it, but is starting to get into the toys that are around it.




She can barely touch the bottom (even though it is on the lowest setting).
She really likes looking in the mirror.
She reached a "milestone" today as well. She actually rolled over on her own! I think it shocked her when she realized what she did. We also think she MIGHT be teething. I know 3 months is young, but something appears to be coming through the gum and there is definite drooling going on. Not sure, so we will keep an eye on that. Now, if we could just grow some hair (thanks, dad!).
Mommy went back to work this week. I miss her, but it is nice to get a "break". Plus I just appreciate our time together so much more. Her first day in day care was today (although only 4 hours). She made it through and I am just waiting to get her on full time.


1 comment:

gammy said...

what a doll. she is so smart. its so exciting to see and hear all about her milestones. I love that thing and looks like she does too.. great pics.. thanks as always.. love gammy