Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ready to roll over....

Abby is so ready to roll over. I made her a little area on the floor today so that she could work on it. You can just see the concentration on her face as she tries. She gets about halfway over, then we pull her over on her stomach. She can roll back over onto her back on her own. Soon she should be able to do it all on her own. We are in trouble!


She played with her toys for hours.



Hitting the toys and seeing them move is so shocking!




I also discovered the black and white setting on the camera (thanks, Lindsay!), so there will be more of those to come. I am taking her 3 month pictures myself, hopefully will get them done this weekend, once the scratch on her face heals.

2 comments:

gammy said...

wow how exciting. thanks for the updates. hope all is well. I love the pics. she is so sweet. love the BW! love you 3!

Lindsay said...

Your very welcome anna banana! Looooove that b&w one.