Friday, August 8, 2008

A Sharp Pain??

I am driving home from VA today (where I went for work) and I got this sharp pain in my side. After a few minutes, it dulled and I really just forgot about it. A few hours later while in Blockbuster, it came again. This time I grabbed my side to try and ease the pain and felt the first kicks....Apparently that is what it was!!

Last time I was at the doctor's office, they had asked me if I had felt kicks yet, but I hadn't. They said it would be soon.

So, even though we still dont know the sex (although if you ask Stuart, it is a boy), we know he/she kicks pretty hard! May have a soccer player on our hands!!

2 comments:

gammy said...

So you got a kicker!! So exciting!!!Just wait to night time kicks. love you

Lindsay said...

Sooo exciting! It's like hearing the heartbeat for the first time!