Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doctor Visit - Everything great!

Just got back from my check-up. Everything is good! All lab work has come back normal, the baby is in the correct area and appears to be the correct size.

As the doctor was counting the heartbeats to get the rate, it took her three tries since apparently I have a gymnast in my belly! He/she constantly moved around, but the doctor was finally able to get it and it sounded perfectly normal.

And apparently I have been eating for two instead of 1 and a baby that weighs 10 ounces! I was told to slow down on the eating and starting walking/exercising more as eventually the weight will catch up to me. So I guess my days of eating off the dessert menu are over for now.

My next appointment will be the end of September, so I will be in TN until then. Look forward to seeing most of you.

I get the anatomy ultrasound on Monday, and as soon as I find out the sex, Ill post it. Make your bets now!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm betting on a gal.

gammy said...

doc visit sounded good. so long to junk food and hello good stuff. Glad you like to walk.. See you soon.

Katie said...

can't wait to see you

Lindsay said...

I'm still waiting on the news...when do you go?