Friday, February 20, 2009

Stuart/Daddy is home!!!

After 7 long, long months, Stuart is finally home from Iraq! He got in about 8 PM Thursday night. I have posted some pictures and should have more once I get everyone else's cameras.
Abby and I waiting in the (warm) tent.


Melissa and I waiting for the buses to pull up.


Abby all snuggled up in the cold waiting on her daddy.


The buses pulling up.


Me finding Stuart. 3 deployments and I still bawled my eyes out!


Stuart seeing his daughter for the first time.

Stuart holding Abby for the first time.


Mommy is a little nervous and standing by just in case!


Which is a good thing, because Abby immediatly spit up on him!


Better get used to being spit up on!


Finally...a family!

4 comments:

gammy said...

thanks we are all crying I love you so much my little family is complete......

Anonymous said...

Yeah - pictures are great!

Lindsay said...

Oh Ann! This seriously brought tears to my eyes!

Anonymous said...

So freaking precious... I almost cried looking at those pics! Enjoy each other and the little one... time flies by. Tell Stuart we said, Welcome Home!!!