Friday, July 11, 2008

15 week bump



The first trimester is over, so I figured it was time for a baby bump picture. Here is my belly at 15 weeks. Not much so far, but I will keep everyone posted as the weeks go by. I have my next doctor appointment July 15, last one that Stuart will be able to come to :(

I am not as tired as I was in the beginning, but have had the sniffles lately. According to my scale, I have only gained about a pound, but I am definitely starting to round out. I wore my first pair of maternity pants this week also.














There will be more pictures to come as the belly expands!!

2 comments:

gammy said...

so glad you are doing this . it will help me get through the next 5 months. You look really good. so glad that we had our weekend together in Cherokee. Love you thanks for all the hugs.. love mom/gammy

gammy said...

hi just talked to my mom and she loves the site. she said she cried. she said you look so happy and good so glad she can follow your pregency. this is so wonderful. thanks again ann. love you