Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Few Weekend Pics

Again, I am so bad about taking pictures. But if you stick with me, you will see that I am about to get A LOT better....

After a REALLY long day (Abby woke up at 5:09 AM) on Saturday, we played bubbles.

She absolutely loves to blow bubbles and then have me pop them by clapping on them.
Please note the concentration. Girl is serious.
Cheesing for the camera and super excited that it is Momma's turn to blow bubbles.
*********************
I have to note that it has been MONTHS since Abby napped. But on Saturday, I managed to get her down for a 2 hour nap. It was blissful, but not so much when she didn't go to sleep until 9!
**********************
I promise that we have flipped this rug over and are fully enjoying it now.
But this morning, Abby was enjoying her time on the bed in the middle of the room.
She INSISTED on gathering all of her toys around the rug......for Baby Jesus.
She literally melts my heart.
And my big win this weekend. An iPhone!!!!
I am still in a little shock that I am the owner of this.
But super excited to have an awesome camera (ha - better than the one that I have!). And one that I will constantly have with me!

No comments: